Hello Future FSA Parents!
On behalf of the leadership team at the JCHS Freshman Academy welcome. Our staff is looking forward to working alongside you this upcoming year to help your child grow and develop into a successful emerging adult.
All opportunities at JCHS are geared toward your child and making sure that they can find success in the way that removes the most barriers for them. We will be holding a parent meeting for the Class of 2022 for the 2018-2019 school year. The details are as follows:
- When: May 22nd, 2018 @ 6:00pm
- Where: The Freshman Success Academy at 300 W. 9th Street
- What: Informational Meeting About the following:
- Summer Athletics Programs: Matt Westerhaus (Athletic Director)
- Transition to high school (Jeff Tanner and Kate Harmison – Principals)
- Personalized Learning for Students (Tyrek Artley – English Teacher)
- Future planning, enrollment, credits (Sarah Reynolds – Counselor)
- How long: no more than 90 minutes!
There will be forms for summer camps, upcoming athletic opportunities, and details about the new pilot option available to students next year. We would love to have you join us so we can begin this journey of high school alongside you and answer any questions you may have about the topics listed above.
Hope to see you there!
The Freshman Academy Leadership Team
Jeff Tanner Kate Harmison Sarah Reynolds Tyrek Artley
Principal Asst. Principal Counselor Academy Leader