Receive up to $600 when you start saving for their future…
- Kansas Investments Developing Scholars (K.I.D.S.) Matching Grant program will match the first $600 that eligible account owners contribute to a Learning Quest 529 Education Savings Program account each year that they are eligible.
- K.I.D.S. was developed for families with income less than 200% of the federal poverty level based on their 2017 taxable income.
- To be eligible account owners must be Kansas residents.
- Applications are due by December 31, 2018.
- Once approved, participants have until December 31, 2018 to make contributions up to $600.
- For more information on the K.I.D.S. Program, visit www.KansasStateTreasurer.com/KIDS or call 1-866-504-5898.
Greetings from Kansas Treasurer Jake LaTurner:
My wife, Suzanne, and I opened Learning Quest accounts for our kids because we want to help them achieve the education of their dreams. Saving early is an important part of making those dreams a reality. Opening a Learning Quest account is a great way to tell the students in your life that you believe in their potential and that you are taking steps to invest in their future. Starting early and saving often will help your students be prepared for the education that will launch them into a great career. Start saving today and tell your student that you expect great things from them.
Are you eligible?
The 2017 Federal Adjusted Gross Income for all members of the account owner’s household must be less than the amounts listed below:
For each additional person in the family, add $8,640.
Call 1-800-579-2203 or visit www.learningquest.com